Introduction of the Fund
Lead Fixed Income Fund (“the Fund ”) is an open-ended fund registered and authorized in Nigeria as a Unit Trust Scheme under Section 160 of the Investment & Securities Act.
Lead Fixed income fund Performace Chart
Click on the image to have a better view.
The Fund is structured to invest in quality assets such as Treasury Bills, Government Bonds, Corporate Bonds and Euro Bonds (with not less than investment grade rating), Commercial papers and other attractive yielding money market instruments. The Fund is managed by Lead Asset Management Limited.
The Fund is suitable for all classes of investors who seek capital preservation, regular income flow and ease of liquidity. With a minimum investment amount of a N5,000 and subsequent multiples of N5,000, investors can participate in the Fund.
- Diversified Portfolio
- Professional Management
- Capital Preservation
- Regular Income Stream ( distribution to Unitholders semi-annually)
- Liquidity (in terms of ease of entry and exit)
Asset Allocation Table
|Asset Class||Lower Limit||Upper Limit|
|Cash At Bank||2%||5%|
How to Subscribe and Download Application Form.
- Download Application Form: Lead Fixed Income Fund Application Form
- Make payment into any of the designated bank account stated below
- Send or Scan application form to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downloaded LFIF FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Download Redemption Form: Lead Fixed Income Fund Redemption Form
Bank Name: UBA PLC
Account Name: UBA NOM-UCT/LEAD FIXED INCOME FUND.
Account Number: 1019988525, Branch: UBA House, Sort Code: 033152048
Bank Name: GTbank Plc
Account Name: LEAD ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED.
Account Number: 0004526622